What are cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each User -in the different devices that can be used to navigate- so that the server remembers certain information that will subsequently be read only by the server that implemented it.
They are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages and allow you to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or your computer. It can be used to improve the service offered through the page and for the recognition of the user who accesses it.
What kind of cookies are there?
• Own cookies: those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a domain managed by the service provider requested by the user.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a domain that is not managed by the service provider requested by the user, but is sent by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
• Personalization cookies: these are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
• Cookies from external social networks; The purpose for which they are used is so that visitors can interact with the content of different social platforms.
• Analysis cookies: they are intended to collect anonymous information to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked.
• Advertising cookies: they allow you to manage the advertising spaces on a website in the most efficient way possible.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: their purpose is to continuously observe the browsing habits of users of a website in order to develop specific profiles and display advertising based on them.
• Session cookies: they are prepared to store data at the same time that the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: the data will be stored for the period of time defined by the person responsible.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Browsing this portal means that the following cookies can be installed:
Can cookies be removed?
The User can disable, reject and delete the cookies – totally or partially – installed on his device through the configuration of his browser (among which are, for example, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari). By deactivating cookies through the configuration of the browser options installed on your computer, some of the services may cease to be operational. The settings of each browser and equipment used must be adapted separately.
Block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer;
1. INTERNET EXPLORER
– First step. Click Tools and then Internet Options.
– Second step. Click on Privacy and move the slider to the desired privacy level and OK.
– Third step. Internet Explorer indicates the types of cookies that are blocked or allowed at each of the privacy levels.
– First step. Menu and Settings.
– Second step. Click on Advanced Options.
– Third step. “Privacy” and click on Content Settings.
– Fourth step. Set options in the “Cookies” section.
– First step. Click on the Firefox button and Options.
– Second step. Privacy.
– Third step. Use custom settings for history.
– Fourth step. Accept cookies (for activation), and uncheck cookies (for deactivation).
– Fifth step. Choice of storage time.
– Sixth step. Accept and close the Options window.
– First step. Preferences and Privacy, choose Block Cookies.
– Second step. Select the option.